Park City Menu
Beers on Tap
Our seasonals on draught change often but we try to keep this as up to date as possible... Cheers!!
- Honey Wheat
- You’ll never find a lighter, more refreshing beer on our menu than Honey Wheat. Its gentle wheat flavors and honey-sweet aromas offer respite from the ocean of mega-hopped double this-and-thats the craft beer world has been trying to convince you to purchase by the case. While we’re just as guilty as any other craft brewery, we understand the need for something lighter every now and then.
- Hefeweizen means “yeast wheat” in German. While the yeast fermentation character of German wheat beer tends to be quite evident, this American version has a subdued yeast character. This allows the bready malt flavors and mild hop aromas to shine through. Hefeweizen has more yeast suspended in the beer than filtered options, giving it a hazy appearance and fuller mouthfeel. Enjoy without fruit for the best experience.
- Lady Ga Gose
- Gose, prounounced "gose-uh", is a historical German style wheat ale brewed with salt and coriander. The use of salt is to imitate the natural salinity of the water from this style's birthplace. No other style of beer lends itself to the usage of puns in its name quite like gose. "Anything Gose", "Here Gose Nothing", "That's The Way It Gose"--the list gose on and on...
- Blonde Ale
- Blonde ales are the model gateway craft beer. With more flavor than American lagers and less bitterness than pale ales, American blonde ales are an ideal choice for those looking to get into craft beer, but aren’t ready for bold flavors. Approachable malt character with mild hop bitterness and clean fermentation character make for an excellent anytime beer.
- Saison Bretta
- Saison Bretta utilizes both saison yeast & Brettanomyces, a wild yeast strain. Brettanomyces works slowly but thoroughly, eventually eating through sugar chains and other compounds normal brewer's yeast cannot. The result is a wide array of aromas and flavors unique to wild yeast. The longer the fermentation, the bolder the flavors. This young Bretta displays mild tartness and hints of dank hay in conjunction with the fruity characters of saison.
- Harvest Ale
- Harvest is an unfiltered North West pale ale brewed with freshly harvested Amarillo and Citra hops. As with any crop, hops are at their best when they are fresh and unprocessed. We used a heavy hand of fresh hops to present the season’s essence to you in our Harvest Ale.
- Amber Ale
- Sometimes referred to as Red Ales, American Amber Ales bridge the gap between lighter American Pale Ales and the darker American Brown Ales or Red IPAs. The catchall style always wears the amber color, but with varying degrees of balance between the malt and hops. As is the tendency with most American styles, our Amber Ale leans quite heavily on dank American hop character supported by a heavy hand of caramel malt.
- India Red Lager
- If our Anniversary Imperial Red Ale had a lager baby, this would be it. This hybrid lager borrows the best characters of several different styles and delivers them all to you in the same glass. It has the forward hop character of an IPA with the crisp, smooth body of an amber lager. Rye and red malt are added into the mix for a truly unique experience.
- Nut Brown
- The term “nut brown” stems from the color of brown ales rather than the use of actual nuts in the recipe. Traditional English brown ales exhibit mild hop notes and toasty, nutty flavors given by the malt. Our Americanized brown ale leans more on a piney, dank American hop character, balanced by a nearly chocolatey, dry malt backbone.
- Special Bitter
- This ale originates from England, and is the middle child of the British bitter family. Also known as Best Bitter, it falls in between Ordinary Bitter and Strong Bitter on the scale of alcohol and flavor intensity. Special Bitter is traditionally served with light carbonation, but our version is nitrogenated.
- Oatmeal Stout
- With the roasty, rich flavors of a stout and the creamy, nutty flavors of oats, Oatmeal Stout is the quintessential comfort beer style. Add silky, smooth nitrogen into the mix and you’ve got yourself a bonafide beer milkshake. Need I say more?
SizePint - $4.50 | Pitcher - $12.00 | Growler - $11.00
($3 charge for new Growler Glass)
- Reve 750mL bottle
- Reve is a Belgian style trippel, barrel-aged in medium toast French oak for the duration of a year. This brew is innoculated with Brettanomyces and bottle conditioned. Reve is comprised of a combination of pale and pilsner malts. Belgian candy sugar is a key component giving the trippel a sweet yet dry finish. This unfiltered brew is golden in color & 10.3% ABV. 750mL bottle.
- Reve (500 mL)
- Reve is a Belgian-style trippel, barrel-aged in mdium toast French Oak for the duration of a year. This brew is inoculated with Brettanomyces and bottle conditioned. Reve is comprised of a combination of pale and Pilsner malts. Belgian candy sugar is a key component giving the trippel a sweet yet dry finish. This unfiltered brew is golden in color and available for a very limited time. 10.3% 375 mL
- Golden Halo Blonde Ale
- Red Rock's Golden Halo has a subdued malty character with a bright golder color and a Nobel hop aroma. Its crisp, clean flavor comes from a balance between German malt and Czech hops. 5.8% 500 mL
- Le Quatre Saison
- Originating in the farmhouses of Wallonia in the French speaking region of Belgium, Saison was brewed for field workers during the harvest season. Red Rock is proud to present their modern version of this once endangered style of beer. Moderately hopped, this refreshing ale boasts a complex style of fruity aroma and flavor, some spiciness and a hint of tartness. 6.2% 500 mL
- Frohlich Pilsner
- Frohlich Pilsner is a traditional German style Pilsner. It's crisp, clean, and refreshing. The light body and delicate carbonation make it easy for anyone to enjoy. 5.5% 500 mL
- Grand Bavaria
- This Bavarian style wheat beer is lively and refreshing. It has a complex aroma of vanilla, banana and hints of spice from our unique German yeast strain. It's made with German malted wheat and premium two row barley. Brewed in spring to celebrate the coming warm season. 5.0% 500 mL
- Brauhaus Festbier
- It is deep copper colored and brewed with the traditional German ingredients then lagered for 5 weeks. This smooth malt forward brew is our take on continuing tradition. 5.5% ABV 500mL
- Elephino Double IPA
- Red Rock's Elephino Double IPA is Enormous!! Six different hop varieties combined with the finest malts and double dry-hopped for a massive sensory overload. 8% 500 mL
- Griswald's Holiday Ale
- Celebrate Big! Griswald's Holiday Ale is an ale brewed with cinnamon, coriander, ginger, orange peel & clove spices. It is a mild spiced ale for the holiday season that is filtered & light golden with very little hop presence. 8.5% alcohol by volume in a 500mL bottle.
- Bobcat Nutbrown Ale
- Red Rock is proud to present a bottled version of its award winning Nutbrown Ale. An american nutbrown ale brewed with Cascade and Columbus hops giving it a distinctive hop aroma and flavor. Chocolate and Crystal malts lend a soft but pronounced body to this world class ale. 6.1% 500 mL
- 20th Anniversary Imperial Red
- This Imperial Red Ale is brewed using six specialty malts. It's deep crimson in color and has a very comlex flavor profile. It's a must try for craft beer lovers who seek big flavors. 9.5% 500 mL
- Drioma Imperial Stout
- Drioma is a very big beer. It's almost black in color and is full of roasty and chocolate goodness. It has a medium hop bitterness adn warm welcome. 10.1% 500 mL
- Bourbon barrel aged Imperial Stout 10.2% ALC/VOL
- Franconian Rauchbier
- Franconian Rauchbier is lager beer inspired by famous smoke beers of Bamberg, Germany. Malts are dried over beechwood for a toasted smoke and bacon-like malt aroma. 5.7% ABV 500mL
1 pint 0.9 oz.Bottle - $6.50
- Beer Cracker of the Day
- Zucchini, Bacon, Balsamic Onions, Herb Butter, Swiss & Gruyere Cheese
- Cream of Mushroom
- Fish Sandwich
- Cracked Pepper Seared Ahi Tuna, Avocado, Baby Kale, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Cranberry Dill Tartar in a Wood Fired Pocket.
- BLT, Bacon, Swiss & Gruyere Cheese, Herb Butter topped with shredded lettuce, Diced tomatoes, Ranch Dressing
- Mussels a la Red Rock
- Garlic, Shallots, Cilantro, Grape Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Coconut Red Curry Broth
Small Bites To Start With
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Lightly Seasoned, Lightly Fried & Served with our House Made San Marzano Tomato Sauce
- Small - $3.00Large - $6.00
- Onion Rings
- Deep Fried with Red Rock Beer Batter
- Small - $3.00Large - $6.00
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Served with Diced Thick Cut Bacon
- House Made Garlic Pickles
- Made In House
- Crispy Pork Belly Slider
- Spicy Thai coleslaw, house pickle, red chili lime aioli, sesame bun
- Beer Battered Pickle Chips
- Red chili lime aioli
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Hawaiian black lava salt, lemon
- Beer Cracker of Day
- Chef's daily creation
- Waffle Cut Sweet Pototo Fries
- Spiral Cut Fries
- Wood Fired Cheese
- Heber Valley juustoleipa cheese, pomegranate chutney, balsamic onion jam choice of regular or jalapeno
GF- Items can be prepared Gluten Free upon request.
GF- Items can be prepared Gluten Free upon request.
Starters for your meal
- Slow oven-roasted tomatoes topped with fresh basil. Served with walnut crusted goat cheese, a whole roasted garlic & Parmesan toasts.
- Lightly breaded & fried. Served with aioli & cocktail sauce.
- House Smoked Salmon
- Our own freshly cured & house smoked salmon with toasted sourdough, red onions, capers & cream cheese.
- Spicy Buffalo Wings
- Large chicken wings with a bleu cheese dipping sauce served with carrot & celery sticks.
- Half - $6.00Full - $10.00
- Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
- Portobello mushroom stuffed with an herbed cream cheese & mozzarella, lightly breaded, deep fried & served with our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Tomatoes & Fresh Mozzarella
- Served with fresh basil, cracked black pepper & Dijon vinaigrette GF.
- Mussel a la Red Rock
- IPA Loaded Potato Chips
- Crispy prosciutto, scallions, pimiento peppers, baby arugula almond pesto, Swiss & Gruyere cheese
Delectable flavor fusions from scratch
- Fresh Soup of the Day
- See our daily specials board or ask your server for our housmade soup of the day.
- French Onion Soup Gratinée
- House made onion soup baked with sourdough toast, Swiss & mozzarella cheeses.
The freshest produce combinations
- Superfood Salad
- Baby Kale, Baby Arugula, Watercress, Roasted Beets, Avocado, Blueberries, Grapefruit, Toasted Pistachios, Chevre with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette
- New York Steak Salad
- Broiled 7 oz. New York steak topped with melted Gorgonzola cheese on a bed of Romaine lettuce, garlic toast croutons, Roma tomatoes, red onions & cucumbers with Dijon vinaigrette* GF.
- Ceasar Salad
- Romaine lettuce, croutons & Parmesan cheese with Caesar dressing. GF Add chicken breast 3.00 • Add shrimp 4.50 • Add wild salmon 6.00 • Anchovies on request.
- Half - $5.99
- Chopped Salad
- Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, fresh basil, mozzarella & Italian dressing with choice of pepperoni, rotisserie chicken or tuna salad GF.
- Cobb Salad
- Romaine lettuce, rotisserie chicken, bleu cheese, eggs, bacon, tomatoes & avocado with Italian dressing GF.
- Half - $8.49
- Warm Goat Cheese Salad
- Herb crusted goat cheese baked in our wood-fired oven, served with sliced tomatoes, pears & organic spring mix with rosemary pesto oil.
- Warm Shrimp Salad
- Sautéed shrimp, watercress, spinach, roasted sweet potatoes, grapefruit, toasted pistachios & Gorgonzola cheese with creamy lemon pepper dressing GF.
- House Salad
- Organic spring mix, mixed greens, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, shredded carrots & croutons with our creamy garlic & basil house dressing GF.
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Red & Gold Beets, Baby Arugula, Citrus Pistachio Crusted Goat Cheese, Shaved Fennel, Oranges and Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette
Our pizza oven is imported from Italy!
- Wild Mushroom Pizza
- Wild mushrooms, caramelized Balsamic onions, fresh thyme, Parmesan & Gruyère cheeses with a roasted garlic base.
- Four Cheese Pizza
- Our blend of Gruyère, smoked Gouda, Romano & mozzarella cheeses with an herbed olive oil base.
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Pepperoni, mozzarella & our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce.
- Italian Sausage Pizza
- House made spicy Italian sausage, mozzarella & our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce.
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Rotisserie chicken with a barbecue sauce base, green onions, jack & cheddar cheeses.
- Pizza of the Day
- See our daily specials board or ask your server.
- Salami, Gorgonzola, grape tomato, olive, pepperoncini, balsamic glaze, baby arugula almond pesto
Choice of coleslaw, steak fries, rice or carrot chips.
- Meatball Grinder
- Cranberry pine nut meatballs, mozzarella, provolone, San Marzano sauce, hoagie roll
- Fresh Seafood Sandwich
- Market Price. See daily specials board or ask your server.*
- Caprese Sandwich
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, caramelized balsamic onions, house oven roasted tomatoes, fresh basil & red leaf lettuce on whole grain ciabatta bread.
- Grilled Reuben Sandwich
- Tender corned beef, our own baked sauerkraut with swiss cheese & Russian dressing on rye bread.
- Red Rock Burger
- 7 oz. burger with Swiss cheese, caramelized onions & aioli served medium-well in a wood-fired pocket. Comes with lettuce, tomato and red onions on the side.
- Barbecue Turkey Burger
- Grilled turkey burger with Red Rock chipotle barbecue sauce, Habanero Jack cheese, crispy onion straws & mayonnaise on a Parmesan onion bun*
- Black Bean Vegan Burger
- A tasty house made black bean vegan burger served with tomato, red leaf lettuce, avocado & chipotle vinaigrette on a big mouth bun
- French Onion Steak Sandwich
- Grilled and sliced 7 oz. New York steak & caramelized onions served on toasted sourdough bread topped with melted Gruyére & mozzarella cheeses.*
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich
- Roasted turkey breast on a sunflower whole grain bread with cranberry-orange sauce on the side, provolone cheese, iceberg lettuce & mayonnaise.
- Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Albacore tuna salad, lettuce, tomato, melted provolone cheese, mayonnaise & pickles served in a wood-fired pocket.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled chicken breast tossed in our house made buffalo wing sauce topped with bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, tomato & iceberg lettuce on a big mouth bun
- Slow roasted pulled pork, sliced ham, provolone, red onion, spicy house made pickle, Dijon mayo, grilled telera roll
- Short Rib Sandwich
- Braised short rib, creamy horseradish sauce, baby arugula, banana peppers, citrus vinaigrette, toasted baguette
Our Main Menu
Served with seasonal vegetables & steak fries or rice. Horseradish mashed potatoes available after 4pm.
- Farm Raised Red Trout
- Sauteed spinach, lemon brown butter
- Sautéed Halibut
- Sauteed spinach, lemon caper butter sauce
- Halibut Fish & Chips
- Fresh Alaskan halibut deep fried in Red Rock beer batter. Served with coleslaw.
- Cod Fish & Chips
- Alaskan cod deep fried in Red Rock beer batter. Served with Coleslaw.
- Deep Fried Shrimp
- Lightly breaded large shrimp fried golden brown. Served with coleslaw.
- Wild Salmon
- With a Champagne Dijon glaze.*
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Lightly marinated in herbs & slow roasted half chicken GF.
- Chicken Schnitzel
- Lightly breaded chicken sautéed and topped with demi-glace & melted Gruyère & Swiss cheeses.
- New York Steak
- 12 oz. NY steak served with sautéed mushrooms & topped with Béarnaise butter* GF.
- Filet Mignon
- two 3 oz. choice tenderloin of beef served with sautéed mushrooms & topped with Béarnaise butter* GF.
- Flat Iron Steak
- Broiled 9 oz. steak topped with Gorgonzola butter & crispy onion straws*
- Short Rib Pappardella
- Beer braised beef short rib, buttered pappardelle noodles, stout wild mushroom jus
- Chicken Parmesan
- Lightly breaded chicken topped with our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce, mozzarella & Parmesan cheeses - served with spaghetti & garlic bread.
- Beef Lasagna
- Layers of pasta with ground beef, fresh basil, a blend of ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan cheeses & our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce - served with garlic bread.
- Sweet Potato Cannelloni
- Fresh cannelloni pasta stuffed with ricotta, spinach, fresh sage & sweet potatoes topped with a Parmesan cream sauce. served with garlic toast
- Served with our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese & garlic bread.
- House made Italian Sausage or Meatballs: Sausage - $3.99 | Meatballs - $3.99
- Wild Mushroom Polenta
- Grilled Parmesan polenta topped with wild mushrooms & melted Mozzarella cheese served over our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce. GF.
- Mac n Cheese
- Bacon, fire roasted chile, cumin panko, cavatappi, five cheese cream sauce
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Grilled chicken breast, carrot, celery, onion, mushroom,green pea, puff pastry
Extras to complement your meal
- Sliced Tomatoes with House Dressing
- Steak Fries
- Red Rock Coleslaw
- Onion Rings
- Fresh Carrot Chips
- Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
- available after 4pm
For kids 10 & under
For kids 10 & under
Kids Menu Items
- Spaghetti with Garlic Toast
- 4 oz spaghetti served with our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella & Parmesan cheeses. served with a slice of garlic toast
- Cheeseburger with Steak Fries
- 1/4 lb. burger served on a dairy free bun with jack & cheddar cheeses. comes with steak fries
- Grilled Cheese with Steak Fries
- Jack & cheddar cheeses melted on sourdough bread served with steak fries.
- Cheese Pizza
- Our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce with Parmesan & Mozzarella cheeses.
- Toppings: Pepperoni - $1.00
- House Made Chicken Fingers with Steak Fries
- Our house cut and breaded chicken breast tenders lightly fried and served with fries, ketchup and ranch dressing.
- Mac & Cheese
- Red Rock Root Beer or Cream Soda
- 12 oz. Caffeine free. No high fructose corn syrup.
- 12 oz. Refill - $0.50
- Soda Floats
- Soft Drinks
- Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke or Lemonade.
- 12 oz. - $1.99
- Apple, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Cranberry or Orange.
- 12 oz. - $3.25
- Crème Brulée
- Carrot Cake
- Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream
- Häagen-Dazs® Root Beer Float
- New York Style Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- Peach Cobbler with Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream
- Warm Bread Pudding with Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream
add ala mode to any desserta la mode for Any Dessert - $1.99
- Keoke Coffee
- Brandy, Coffee Liqueur, Créme de Cacao, Coffee & Whipped Cream.
- Bonny Doon Vin de Glaciére Muscat
- 4 oz. Glass -
- Godiva Chocolate Avalanche
- Brandy, Bacardi Select Dark Rum and Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Coffee & Whipped Cream.
- Coffee L'Orange
- Stoli Ohranj, Coffee Liqueuer, Grand Marnier, Coffee & Orange Peel.
Double Specialty CoffeesAdd - $1.00
- Eggs In Purgatory
- Fried eggs in grilled Tuscan bread, topped with spicy tomato sauce & served with bacon & breakfast potatoes.*
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Served with breakfast potatoes.*
- Breakfast Sandwich
- Scrambled eggs with homemade sausage, jack & cheddar cheeses in a wood fired pocket served with breakfast potatoes.
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Served with bacon or homemade sausage.
- Steak & Eggs
- 8oz flat iron steak, 2 eggs (any style) served with breakfast potatoes.*
- Weekend Quiche
- Changes per weekend, served with breakfast potatoes and fresh fruit
- Biscuits and Gravy
- House made southern biscuits, poblano gravy, 2 eggs and breakfast potatoes
- Country Fried Steak and Eggs
- 8oz cube steak, poblano country gravy, two eggs, breakfast potatoes and sourdough toast
- Red Rock Breakfast
- 2 eggs, breakfast potatoes,choice of bacon, sausage, or ham, and sourdough toast
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Pint - $4.25
- Grapefruit, Pineapple, Tomato or Cranberry.
- Pint - $3.75
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea
- Bloody Mary
- Choice of Skyy or Skyy Citrus & Red Rock's Special Bloody Mary Mix. Available after 12 noon.
- Made with Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice & Sparkling Wine. Available after 12 noon.
- Sunday Bloody
- Dimitri's Bloody Mary mix and Vodka served with lime. Available after 11:30am on Sundays.
- Sunday Mimosa
- Sparkling wine and orange juice. Available after 11:30am on Sundays.
(*We serve the freshest foods and beer. However, consuming raw or undercooked beef, poultry, eggs, lamb, pork, fish or shellfish may increase the risk of food borne illness.)
- Fresh Red Rock Cream Soda or Root Beer
- Pint - $2.45Refill - $0.50
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Lemonade
- Pint - $2.25
- Sparkling Mineral Water
- Bottled Water
- 1 Liter - $2.99
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea
- Pineapple, Grapefruit, Tomato, Cranberry or Apple.
- Pint - $3.75
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Pint - $4.25
(*We serve the freshest foods and beer. However, consuming raw or undercooked beef, poultry, eggs, lamb, pork, fish or shellfish may increase the risk of food borne illness.)powered by OpenMenu