Save The Date!
Starting Friday, September 30th, 2016, Red Rock Brewery and Mountain West Hard Cider will be hosting their inaugural ‘4th West Oktoberfest’ celebration.
This family friendly event will span three-days and will feature some of Utah’s favorite bands, food-trucks, all natural ciders and Oktoberfest beers.
Here’s the lineup of music:
- Friday, Sept. 30th, 7:00pm – 10:00pm: Candy’s River House
- Saturday, Oct. 1st, 1:00pm – 4:00pm: Tony Holiday and the Velvetones
- Saturday, Oct. 1st: 7:00pm – 10:00pm: Hectic Hobo
- Sunday, Oct. 2nd, 12:00pm – 2:30pm: Talia Keys
- Sunday, Oct. 2nd, 2:30pm – 5:00pm: Michelle Moonshine
- Plus DJ Justin Godina will be spinning tunes all weekend!
Here’s the lineup of food trucks:
- Poutine Your Mouth
- Tacos Don Rafa
- Bumblebee’s BBQ and Grill (Saturday only)
- Shylo’s Mobile Cafe (Saturday and Sunday only)
A Single Day Pass is $7 per person or you can purchase a 3-Day Pas for just $15. Children 12 and under are free.
All the details as well as advanced ticket sales can be found here: 4th West Fest Tickets & Information